The Mobile Shredding Company – Summary Polices & Procedures
Secure document disposal is more than just feeding paper through a shredder. It is a process that requires considered and precise procedures performed by trained and conscientious people to ensure that you can rely on us to deliver secure and effective disposal of your private and confidential documents.
Summary of our policies and procedures:
- All employees have complete background checks and drug testing.
- All employees must sign confidentiality agreements.
- All contact employees are uniformed with picture identification.
- All employees are well trained to meet our strict standards for security and service.
- The Mobile Shredding Company is a AAA Certified member of NAID.
- Our equipment produces particle sizes that fall within NAID certification requirements.
- Regular quality testing of our particle size is carried out to ensure ongoing compliance.
- We supply a Certificate of Destruction for all shredding performed.
- We provide locked secure containers for all customers.
- All documents placed in secure containers will be accompanied by one of our staff members until they are shredded and all documents must be shredded before leaving your location.
- We do not transport any intact documents.
- Documents placed into a secure container will not be touched again before they are shredded.
- We will not sort or separate your documents before shredding.
- Our mobile shredding trucks are always locked and secure when not attended.
- At the completion of each job the customer signs the appropriate paperwork.
- Signed paperwork is then submitted to our office staff for invoicing.